The developers of ispmanager announced that they added a new feature to ispmanager beta 6.71.0 on March 30. You can now move email domains and mailboxes there from any third-party provider. And you can use its lightweight optional feature to migrate from Yandex 360.
This feature supports import via IMAP, CSV file or directly via generated token in Yandex 360 email account.
Advantages of mail service with ispmanager
- Easy administration of mailboxes and domains through a user-friendly interface
- Full email control from a single provider
- Unlimited domains and mailboxes
- The free security toolkit included
- Vibrant community of experts on Telegram
- The product continues to improve and is enriched with new interesting features
And for those of you who can’t wait to delete emails from Yandex care, ispmanager has simplified the migration process with the stable version of ispmanager, which is scheduled for release on April 11th. The stable version usually comes out a month after the beta version. . Now, all users will soon be prompted to migrate their domains and mailboxes to a tested and stabilized product version.
Learn more about connecting and setting up your email domain and setting up your email import by reading the Documentation.