- Necessity announced a new partnership with Object Cache Pro, to include its popular plugin in its plans.
- The plugin will be free with Managed WordPressManaged WooCommercededicated WordPress clusters and flexible cloud plans.
- The partnership associates Nexcess’ managed hosting solutions with the reliability of Object Cache Pro.
Managed hosting and cloud solutions provider, Nexcess announced that the company is partnering with Object Cache Pro, an enterprise plugin for Redis object caching to provide users with a new solution. The premium plugin, worth $95 per month, will be included for free on Managed WordPress, Managed WooCommerce, Dedicated WordPress Clusters, and Flexible Cloud plans.
With this partnership, Nexcess combines its managed hosting solutions with the reliability of Object Cache Pro, which provides a high-end, enterprise-grade caching experience. Object Cache Pro will be installed on all new Nexcess sites with a valid plan and it is also available for existing customers to activate. Object Cache Pro offers better performance with lossless compression methods, delivering queries faster without bogging down the database.
Object Cache Pro is the latest in a range of new and free features added to Nexcess Managed WordPress and WooCommerce plans, including these Nexcess exclusives:
- Plugin Performance Monitor that provides actionable and prescriptive insights to improve site performance.
- WooCommerce Automated Testing which runs nightly tests and shows the status of critical tests at a glance.
- Sales performance monitor provides essential insights into online store revenue and sales trends, and its intelligence engine alerts store owners if sales are slowing.
Carrie Wheeler, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Nexcess, said:
“Every site and store owner is looking to improve speed and performance, especially when their livelihood depends on their site running smoothly. Object Cache Pro is a premium caching plugin that lightens the load on client databases and server hardware to deliver queries faster and thus accelerate application performance. And because we know it’s so important to help our WordPress customers run faster, better sites, we include it in our plans for free.
We’re excited to partner with high-quality solutions like Object Cache Pro to improve performance and profitability for our customers. Our mission is to make WordPress easier for SMBs and their creators and part of that is eliminating performance issues. It’s a great example of how we’re using our expertise to drive continuous innovation for WordPress and WooCommerce so that Nexcess is the best place for SMBs and creators to build, manage and grow their sites and online stores. »