- Users will be able to create and manage online stores with Bluehost’s curated solution, simplifying the website building experience.
- Bluehost’s new solutions simplify the process and do using WordPress easier by bringing together the YITH plugins and WooCommerce.
- Bluehost’s commerce solutions offer the features and a combination of tools, plugins, and guidance that online sellers need.
Popular WordPress hosting provider, Bluehost has announced the availability of its new commerce solutions aimed at making it easier for customers to launch their online stores and make it easier to use WordPress by combining YITH and WooCommerce plugins. The new solution addresses the need for a simple and convenient e-commerce solution and combines the benefits of WordPress and WooCommerce with the simplicity of YITH plugins to empower users.
Simplify the website building experience
Bluehost’s new solutions will allow users to sell products online. All-in-one commerce solutions allow users to create an online store. Users will be able to easily accept payments, sell in popular marketplaces, schedule appointments, ship new customer orders, print labels, and add advanced features such as gift cards, wishlist, account page customer, etc Bluehost’s commerce solutions provide the functionality and the perfect combination of tools, plugins, and guidance that online sellers need to start and grow their online business, including:
- Easy online store creation: Bluehost’s new commerce solutions come with an easy-to-follow onboarding experience. Answer a few simple questions and within minutes users will have the right basic pages to launch their site. The guided onboarding experience guides users through the process of setting up commonly needed online store features, such as payment processing, tax information, shipping, and inventory management. products.
- Improved WooCommerce and YITH plugins: Both of Bluehost’s commerce solutions come with WooCommerce and enhanced YITH plugins. YITH is one of the largest sellers and developers of WooCommerce plugins for WordPress, with nearly 2.3 million active installs and over 100 plugins that expertly solve critical e-commerce needs. Payment processing, gift cards, wishlists, appointment bookings, shipping, product search/filtering and customer account creation are included, giving users everything they need to create an online store at a low price.
- Sales in several markets: Whether users sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, or any other type of marketplace, the Bluehost Online Store + Marketplace plan allows customers to manage their inventory from a centralized dashboard. This allows them to analyze which market is the best place to sell their products, as well as track inventory in real time without having to log into multiple dashboards.
- Yeast SEO: The #1 WordPress SEO plugin powering over 13 million websites. Yoast SEO is built by world-renowned SEO experts and is packed with features, designed to help visitors and search engines get the most out of their website. Newfold acquired Yoast in August 2021.
- New Pre-Installed “Wonder” WordPress eCommerce Block Theme: Enjoy WordPress’ block editor with Wonder’s 24 store-focused templates and six different style variations. YITH, one of the world’s leading WooCommerce plugin providers acquired by Newfold in March 2022, built Wonder by leveraging its WordPress commerce expertise.
- 24/7 professional services and expert support: Bluehost’s in-house experts are readily available to help customers connect and assist them if any obstacles arise while setting up an online store.
Ed Jay, President of Newfold Digital, said:
“We have so many customers around the world with unique needs and different levels of expertise in building online stores. With the launch of Bluehost’s new commerce solutions, our team is addressing the needs of small businesses looking for the flexibility and power of WordPress but want the experience of connecting and selling to be simple. The curated experience we provide strikes the perfect balance between security, reliability and functionality by taking the power of WordPress and putting it in the hands of users in an intuitive and native way for each of our clients looking to grow their business. »